
You may have learned in my last post that I am a fan of office supplies and organization. As a kid, I would frequently role play "office" and "school" because it allowed me to play with folders, notebooks, pens, rulers, etc. As an adult, my escape to serenity involves sitting at my desk in my bedroom/office. When I need to get out of the house and clear my head, I will sometimes drive over to the local office supply store and look around.
To some of you, that may sound a little weird and possibly OCD.
To others, you may think I'm just like you.
If you fall into that second group, you may want to check out this event happening at your nearby Pottery Barn store.
"I've got home sweet Oklahoma on my mind." - Patti Page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
I am a neat person. I have a lot of interests. Too many to be able to keep separate blogs and actually update them on a regular basis. So a light bulb went off and I decided I would create just one blog that would cover all the things I love - based on where I live. This is my OK life.
Labels
Blog Archive
Wp Theme by Promiseringsdesigns | Blogger Template by Anshul
Filed Under :
Monday, August 2, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment