If a blog needs an introduction, here's mine.
Filed Under :
introduction
by This Is My OK Life
Sunday, August 1, 2010Welcome to my new project. I previously created several blogs across the web with topics ranging from the 1950s to generosity (and a few things in between that weren't as popular). There are so many other blogs I have wanted to create along the way based on topics I love. But keeping up with just one is hard enough. I can't imagine finding the time to write in 20 blogs on a regular basis.
Before completely giving up on that idea, I came to the realization that all these things I love make up who I am. I am slightly obsessive with anything that existed in the 1950s - even the way of life. I love to give back and encourage others to get on the generosity bandwagon. I love my family. I love my music. I love my state. I love to talk about my life.
I have a lot of interests. Too many to be able to keep separate blogs and actually update them on a regular basis. So once that light bulb went off, I decided I would create just one blog that would cover all the things I love - based on where I live.
This is my OK life.
No comments:
Post a Comment